A semester spent in Europe

Hello Family and Friends! Since I am so busy taking class, traveling, meeting new friends, and touring Europe, I've decided to make a blog so that you can follow me on my adventures! Though I wish each and every one of you could be on my amazing adventure with me... I thought this would be the best way for you to see all of the beautiful things that I am fortunate enough to see everyday! On this site I am planning to post pictures from all of my travels so that you can see everywhere I am going as well as occasionally update with posts on how everything is going! I would love to make it interactive so please feel free to leave messages and comments! I miss you all very much, but I am having a wonderful time. I hope you all enjoy the blog!
so much love!!

Prague!

Prague!

Monday, September 13, 2010

My First Few weeks in Prague!

Beautiful view from the inside of the Prague Castle.

This is a view from the top of the tower as well.. you can see theCharles Bridge, all of old town and all of New Town! As
You can see it is a very big City!

This is a picture of a tower constructed with the same Design as the Eiffel Tower in Paris, but this one is located in Prague! We climbed the stairs to the top and enjoyed a beautiful view of the whole City! 

This is a photo from the top of a tower in Prague. You can see the whole city!

This is Wenceslas Square. It is one of the Main city squares in Prague.  It was named after St. Wenceslas of Bohemia. 
This is a side view of the Prague castle, which kind of shows how big it is.
When you see it in Person it is absolutely incredible. It never gets old each time I see it! 
My two best friends so far! MaryAlice (MA) and Kathryn! We are enjoying some
of Prague's finest beer! Pilsner! Being very responsible though.
View from famous Charles Bridge. The bridge started being built in the
14th century and was completed in the early 15th century.
This is the Famous Prague Castle. It was finished being constructed in 850AD.
It took over 600 years to build, it is absolutely beautiful.


2 comments:

  1. LOVE the blog Jessi!! Fantastic scenery and great pictures... anxious to see more. You're so very lucky to see the world like this. Love you and miss you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great! Keep the updates coming; it is so nice living vicariously through you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete